If you must speculate: Force Protection Inc.
It is best not to speculate, since the foundation upon which speculative decisions are likely to be based are invariably little more than “best guesses”. If the urge to speculate cannot be resisted, consider giving 95% of your funds to a value-oriented investment manager who is well vetted and who you trust. Keep the other 5% and go to Vegas (at least you’ll have fond memories to make up for the loses).
- Read 8837 times